16 Reasons why you need a founders’ focus club in your life
1) Create valuable and lasting connections with incredible people
2) Challenge yourself to grow
3) Be held accountable
4) Brainstorm with like-minded founders
5) Receive feedback from peers
6) Feel supported
7) Keep your focus & clarity
8) Make better decisions
9) Increase your confidence
11) Increase your profits
12) Discover new business partners and cross promotion
13) Start to think bigger
14) Expand your skillset
15) Help someone else
16) Hot Seats – present your biggest challenge to the group
Format Founders’ Focus Club
We’re kicking off new groups every first Thursday of the month.
You’re placed in your club the first month after registering.
Every focus club consists of a maximum of 5 founders. For every kick-off we have room for 10 founders; 2 groups.
You need to be a paying member of The Next Women Network to be able to join a Focus Club.
Club Sessions – €199,- excl. VAT
8 sessions – 4 online / 4 offline – 2 hours
Who has a challenge?
Feedback from your own experience
Set your next goal
Club Sessions are built on trust, integrity and sharing. The club is most successful when you and your fellow founders will share sensitive information. It is important to understand that everything shared is in confidence. What is said within the club remains within the club!
Location offline meetups
The Next Women Office
(Capital C, 3rd floor)
1018 XA Amsterdam
Reach out to the Rixt Herklots at email@example.com